June 28, 2009

First Ice Cream Cone

Hudson was so sweet this weekend it makes me sad to go back to work tomorrow. He's turning into such a wonderful little boy. I love to watch him play and use his imagination when he doesn't know I am watching. This weekend he started saying 'bubble'. Bub-bllle. I'm not sure why this word was chosen to be his next, but it's as good as any I guess. He has also added 'Mama' to his long-favorite word, 'Daa-deeee!'. This evening he and Mike were downstairs in the kitchen while I was upstairs straightening up his bedroom. I heard, 'Mama! Mama! Mama! Mama!' so I came to the hallway and looked over and asked, 'Hi baby, what do you need?'. He signed the sign language term for 'eat'. So down I went to get him something to eat (funny that he screamed for me when Daa-deeee was standing next to him??). This communication phase might be my favorite so far. Mike was like, 'Wow, that was cool'.

It has been tremendously hot - time to break out the ice cream cones. This was H's first and I think the pictures tell the story about how much he loved it. And just when I think he can't get any cuter.































































1 comment:

hudsonsgranny said...

He sure is cute with that ice cream and I think he was a little upset to lose some on his tummy.