August 24, 2010

Busy Summer

It's been a busy summer, but busy in a great way. We've spent July and August swimming, playing outside, learning to sit up by ourselves, cutting a few teeth, watching Buzz and Woody a few thousand times and traveling.  We went to Wrightsville Beach for a week as a family, Mike has been traveling for work and I went to NYC to visit Vickie last weekend.

We're ready for fall!  And part of this fall will be putting a pool in our backyard. But more on that as construction begins in the coming weeks.


Here are some of my favorites from our July beach trip.  I actually have a lot more favorites, but those contain images of my sister Penny and my niece Daphne and I'm sure I'd be in major trouble for posting those.











































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Our family beach week is next week and I'm looking forward to playing with my preschooler on the beach.

Hope you'll update your blog with pool progress. Sounds great!