January 29, 2011

Pool Construction...Part 2

The pool is moving along pretty well.  The backyard is nothing but mud, but I think we'll forget all of that come spring time when we are splashing and cocktail-ing poolside..  And I finally convinced Mike to add an outdoor bar and a shower (it didn't take much convincing).  We are already planning the big pool opening party with our friends.  

Hudson's and Daddy's muddy boots.
















































































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a very cool design. Can't wait to see pics of the finished pool and the features you've added.

hudsonsgranny said...

Wow hard to believe that muddy mess is going to be a pool Looks like you have a new career Nicole. bulldozer driver looks good on you. I bet Hudson would be way more impressed with that job.

Beth @ UnskinnyBoppy said...

Hey chick!! I've been following your blog on my google reader. That pool is gonna be spec-friggin-tacular when you are finished!! I bet the boys can't wait to jump in. Garrett loves our pool so much.

I'm hosting a garden party blog hop every other Wednesday and I'd LOVE for you to come over and link up your pool progress on the party. Here's the link: http://unskinnyboppy.blogspot.com/2011/03/its-garden-party-time.html

Can't wait to see the finished project!
TBWB