First things first:
Hudson got his first major boo-boo by smacking his noggin on a fireplace hearth. Note that we do not have a hearth around our fireplace so it must have happened *somewhere else*. I will not reveal the location where the incident occurred because as busy as this child is, it could have happened anywhere. We only have this one picture. The 'other party' took some good pictures right after the incident that shows a pretty impressive blue and swollen lump. Despite my asking, those pictures have not been forthcoming.
He's no worse for the wear.