December 15, 2008

Photoshoot Take 3

Bianca from A Moment Like This Photography came by on Sunday for our third of four shoots to document Hudson's first year of life. As usual, she and Mike cooked up some crazy scenes.

Using a piece of white felt that Mike found in the attic they tried to rig up some 'snow' to put under the antique sled that Bianca had rented from an antique shop (H would later throw up on the sled, sorry!).

Since I very much doubted the snow would be believable, I am curious to see how these shots turn out.....

Here they are testing their concept.




We started inside with the sled and the tree.








Next H climbed the stairs. We didn't plan this scene, but he started to climb and Bianca started to shoot.

We tried the 'snow' and a hat.



He really hates hats.

We had some tears.













Melting, melting.....

Melted.








OK, I've had enough.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Dudes, who can blame the kid?

I would have been crying long before that if you had made me sit through that photo shoot.

I am contemplating crying right now just looking at it all. :)

P.S. If you're still looking for snow, we got a bunch you can have.