January 27, 2009

Snow Day!

We had a very rare snowfall in Raleigh last week. It's been 4 years since we've had any significant snow here. I am so disappointed that I missed it - everything was closed so Mike got to spend the day with the H-Bomb.

A view of the back yard:



A view of the deck off the master bedroom:




I also missed Hudson's first exposure to the snow. I guess it wasn't a hit because he is still crawling (I wouldn't want to crawl in snow either).


It didn't even start out well. Mike said he had a nuclear meltdown when he put the waterproof suit on that Granny sent him.





He was mildly interested in the snow. Yes, Maximillion has a fleece. If anyone is interested, it's from Chilly Dogs . Timber says, 'I don't need no stinkin' fleece!'.






Timber and H, pondering the wonders of snow.....




You knew it was only a matter of time....


And...... not a hit.







This next one makes me laugh. Mike said he was holding one knee up, then the other to get a break from the cold.


No comments: