May 3, 2010

Outfit of the Day

Who said I would need to have a girl in order to enjoy dressing up my baby?  I love buying clothes for the boys, especially Hudson now that he's moved into 'little boy' from 'baby'.  I almost find it a challenge to locate cool, fun but cute clothes absent of puppies, trucks, 'Daddy's Little Such-and-Such', trains, etc. You get the picture. It's been a fun challenge as it seems almost every retailer plasters their boy clothes with some version of the aforementioned.

I read several fashion blogs like this   and this   and this  where regular, fashionable women post pictures of their 'outfit of the day'.

This is my version.


Tee shirt:  Crewcuts 'Ahoy Matey' tee here
Shorts: Mini Boden Vintage Cargo shorts here
Shoes: See Kai Run Elliott here


(yes pizza for breakfast)

(stop kissing me mom, I'm sending an email to my boss)

Too bad this outfit will probably last, oh, about an hour today before he spills his breakfast or paint or has a potty training accident.  Oh well. I still enjoy my morning fashion shows.

2 comments:

Hudsonsgranny said...

Hurray Pizza for breakfast...has all the food groups. Great clothes

Tamara said...

I love this outfit post, lol. He's such a cutie! And, your hair is long, love it!