March 21, 2011

Shameless Brag

I have to brag.... (isn't that what blogs are for anyway??).

I set a personal record in a half marathon yesterday by running the Tobacco Road race in 1:57. That's an 8:55 pace.  :-)   And this was after a late night out with Jeni and Dave, dining, drinking and taking in a Gordon Lightfoot concert.  Poor Gordie has gotten awfully old.

Here are some pictures of the boys from this weekend.  Admittedly, neither Mike nor I was supervising them for a few minutes and when we noticed what they were up to.......we found this scene.  They were both throwing the dirt, Hudson just happens to have much better aim and distance than poor little LW.






























































2 comments:

Kali said...

That is awesome, congrats!
ANd is it really that warm out near you?!?! It's like 30 freaking degrees here!

Jeni Q said...

I was super impressed, doubly so due to the hangover I had that morning. :)