January 16, 2012

My Hero...

Camille Leblanc-Bazinet is my hero. Watch her crush 'Fran' in 2:29.  And I need the Lulu speed shorts in this color (I think it's either Antidote or Lime).

















This was yesterday's WOD:

5 Rounds for time

3 Junkyard dogs
30 Toes to Bar
20 Half Moons (14lbs for the ladies)
200 meter Fireman's carry (Yes, Christina and I had to carry each other to the end of the block and back FIVE times!)




We finished the workout in 39 minutes.  I think that's the longest crossfit WOD I've ever done. We did it at Rx (which means the prescribed amount and didn't wimp out and take a lighter weight or cheat on the distances).  And....I hurt today.  And tomorrow we are doing 'Fran' (see video above).

1 comment:

christina said...

Camille is amazing. I also love Miranda Oldroyd. She's down to earth and SO strong. PS i just realized this WOD was my first RX!! I think you've probably done another RX WOD? Yesterday was handstand push ups...yea i definitely did not do that RX LOL. I did the modified...